Date(s) - 04/11/2017
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Co-parenting After Divorce
- Creating Amazing Relationships
- Dating After Divorce
- Living Vivaciously
- Managing Emotions
What is it?
- An amazing 6 week in-depth dive into understanding the differences between men and women and how t those differences effect our relationships with the opposite gender.What can you expect?
* More self-awareness
* Improved understanding, appreciation for and relationships with men: Sons, Dads, Boyfriends,
- Potential Boyfriends, Spouses, Co-workers, Clients
* Tweaks that will take even the best relationships to the next levelWhy not just read the book?
* 12 hours of group coaching from a world class relationship coach
* Get encouragement to not just read the book but to actually start implementing it, create new habits
- and see results
* A group of amazing woman to learn and grow with and hold you accountable.When and Where?
Tuesday 7-9 pm from April 11, 2017 to May 13, 2017.
- Live in Redmond, WA AND livestreamed via Zoom for people in other parts of the world.Seating is limited to 10 women per session.For tickets, call me directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org or purchase here: